Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

QuickBooks on line edition is okay, but wait until you have to figure out
sales tax. It SUCKS! Worse yet, QuickBooks knows it SUCKS! Best tie a rope
around your computer before you start sales tax calculations because it will
get tossed out the window several times before your sales tax report is
complete. Then you can just reel it back in when you cool down.