Do not go protection one

I would not recommend protection one to any one.  I have paid $1,7000
on the equipment the installation.
1) Even though I spent $1,7000 on the equipment I got the cheapest and
largest contact. i had problem installing my blind. The company just
ignore my request to replace the contact with smaller ones.
2) I have been waiting for for about a month now for someone to move
down 4 of the contacts to allow the blind to fit. The window contacts
are installed in the top right corner. It is the worst location to
install window contacts. Protection one are asking for more money to
move them, they consider it remodeling!!! it was the installer bad
decision to put them at this place not mine. pulse I am paying $5
extra a month for  service fee.
3) The alarm system is hooked up to a light switch!!! I have to keep
my lights on all because of their bad installation
4) 5 times the alarm went off, I got no calls from them.   I am paying
for nothing!!

summary:
expensive system. they do not call when the alert goes off. Bad
service. bad installation.  Save your many and time and go to some one
else