Re: Brinks Attorney Information Part 3

Jim, please listen to those who tell you correctly this is NOT the
right approach. Even though I too think that Brinks are in the same
bottom feeding group as some of the other large mass marketers,
putting this kind of information out on the newsgroup can't assist the
situation, and might even hurt you personally. Their opportunistic
lawyers will use anything and everything they can to build their case,
regardless of the true facts of the situation. Having met you once,
and having dealt with you over the years in regards to our mutual
board unlocking enterprise, I know you are an honourable person, and I
consider you a friend. And I know this whole mess is an unfair burden
on you relative to any perceived damage to Brink's already piss poor
reputation. But PLEASE don't make things worse for yourself.

I really want to get out on that boat of yours as you've been
promising me for years ! If you're not real careful, you may not have
a boat to go out on.  You have friends on this newsgroup (real and
virtual) who care what happens to you. I count myself as one of
them....

RHC