Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I guess you and I will have to agree to disagree on this point Bob. I
want nothing to do with the way Ademco operates.

I don't see why, without getting into a panel debate it's much easier arming
an Ademco panel in different modes than a DSC (like say Instant), also chime
mode etc, both panels have their share of cryptic commands however to me DSC
is worse on several more common commands

And I like DSC