Fire alarm seminar schedule

Contact me to find out how your group can sponsor a seminar.
mikebaker at afaa dot org

------------------
July 10-12, 2007 Los Angeles, CA
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm Seminar
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_IntFA_LosAngeles_July2007.pdf

------------------
July 18-19, 2007 Phoenix, AZ
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) Sponsored seminar
(closed)

------------------
July 24-25, 2007 San Leandro, CA
------------------
Fire Alarm Plan Review
Understanding IBC Fire Alarm Requirements http://www.afaa.org/pdf/PR_IBC_SanLeandro_July2007.pdf

------------------
July 31 and August 1-2, 2007 Detroit, MI
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Intermediate Fire Alarm
Seminar (NICET I & II) http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_IntFA_Detroit_Jul2007.pdf

------------------
August 21-23, 2007 San Francisco, CA
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Advanced Fire Alarm
Seminar (NICET III & IV) http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_AdvFA_SanFrancisco_Aug2007.pdf

------------------
August 27-29, 2007 San Jose, CA
------------------
Basic Fire Alarm Seminar
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II)
http://www.afaa.org/pdf/BasFA_IntFA_SanJose_Aug2007.pdf

------------------
September 5-6, 2007 San Francisco, CA
------------------
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) Sponsored seminar
(closed)

------------------
September 11-13, 2007 Conshohocken, PA
------------------
Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Intermediate Fire Alarm
Seminar (NICET I & II) http://www.afaa.org/pdf/TI_IntFA_Conshohocken_Pa_Sep2007.pdf

------------------
September 17-18, 2007 Denver, CO
Intermediate Fire Alarm Seminar (NICET I & II) Including a review of
the Denver building code ammendments More info to follow ...

September 24-28, 2007 Boston, MA
More info to follow ...

--
Michael B. Baker, SET