Re: 3:07cv0437 B, Brinks Home Security, Inc. v. Jim Rojas]

>Right now, a "legal fund" would pour money down the >same hole Brinks has
been filling lately.  There is no >bottom and there definitely isn't an east
tunnel...
>"Frank Olson"

If the legal staff for Brinks had any other motive than more billing, I
would think they would press harder and deny any attempts to get this back
into court. Since money it their only objective I doubt their would even be
a whipper of protest to see this all go back to square one.