Re: Thorn Autocall

socko wrote:
> Frank Olson wrote:
>> socko wrote:
>>>
>>> sounds like a thorn alright, in your side.
>>> ;)
>>

>> Actually this particular "problem" is fairly common to "distributed"
>> or "addressable" systems.
>
> yea u canadians are so smart, eh?
>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C313844%2C00.html
>
> whaddya need a dam fridge for beer anyway, its so cold, just put it on
> the porch.

Actually we have a glacier in our back yard.  Every winter it advances
to the back door which makes getting the beer so much easier.  And in
the summer it retreats enough so there's enough room for the barbeque
and a few chairs.  Gotta be careful with the ice pick though.  It's why
I prefer the "keg".  We get a long flex-drill and punch a hole through
the ice to the keg and "voila" (as the say in Quebec, Northern Alberta,
and some parts of Manitoba), a cold beer fountain.