Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

firemanhalo@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I'm away from my office at the moment, staying with friends in Tampa
> while I'm going through chemotherapy at the Moffitt Cancer Research
> Center.  I'll be back late on Weds, 10/04/06 if you want to give me a
> call.  I have about a four day window after each course of chemo.
> After that I can't work for about ten days and then I start to
> recover... only to start the next round.  :(

That sounds like a real PITA.  Get well soon!

> I no longer use the Comcast email (too much spam).  My sales@ address
> works though a phone call is best.  Mike in Customer Support

Would this be the same "Mike" that's your brother?  The one that's
running a business "independent" of yours yet has the same phone numbers
and "LiveHelp" link on his website that you use?

  can help
> with orders but he's not a Napco expert.

 From what I've seen here, there *isn't* a "Napco expert" at any of the
websites you run.