Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"FIRETEK" <firetech(change-the-ch-to-k)@telus.net> a écrit dans le message
de news: vM36h.10030$ae6.2088@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L Bass" <robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> .
>
>> I base it on the people I've met working in the industry for nearly 30
> years.
>
> In other words, your own statistical data which is so obviously skewed by
> personal prejudice and petty jealousy.  I'd like to suggest a quick survey
> of the professionals that post in this Group.  How many completed high
> school?  How many are college graduates (or have some post secondary
> education)?

completed HS and have a collegial technical degree in electronics(telecome
to be precise)
but in think it doesnt mean the same as your collegial degree..

here we have 6 year of elementary 5 year of high school then collegial wich
can be 2 or 3 year(2 year for general collegial,and 3 year for technical
stuff like electronic,computer,ect...)