Re: Important news for Bob LaLonde

petem wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
> message de news: vhbOf.99773$B94.60865@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
>>Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:
>>

>>>Ah so I forgot ONE lousy email address. At least I got the others
>>>right.
>>
>>No.  You didn't.  It's the MalaysianHeSheLoversAssociation.  You were in
>>the neighbourhood, but not on the right "street".  And you call yourself
>>an installer.  Humph...  This lack of attention to detail requires some
>>serious discipline.  Get yourself over to
>>PaddlePattysLaddyWhackerEmporium.com.  Your login is whacktheotherside and
>>your password is poofdaddy.
>>

>>>Typical Canuck. Always bitching and moaning about something.
>>
>>Of course.  The Canucks suck.  Down 3-1 to Nashville for Petem's sake.
>>What a bunch of "ultra-maroons" (R) MGM.
>

> What did i do to you?why to you want my boose?

Heh...  I'm really starting to like that Quebec flag there Pete.  A few
more like you and a couple more games like the Canucks just played, I'll
start wearing the Montreal Canadians team jersey and ball cap on the
weekends.  :-)

>>>Canadian Bacon. Great Movie
>>
>>Never saw it.  I did like "Grease" though...  :-)
>

> Come on! at least if you want to hate a country,try to learn a bit about
> it... ;-)

I live in BC.  Anything east of the Rockies is a figment of our imagination.