Re: Is swann security good enough

Sure go ahead and tell them you got their number from me.

Because I want the american govt psycopaths to charge me with some crime so
I can go to court and expose these american govt blood thirsty psychopaths.

NSA and FBI psychopaths are SCARED of charging me and didnt charge me 5
years even though I intentionally attacked and ridiculed them publicly
hoping they will come and charge me with something.

You think I will be scared after being tortured NON STOP for 5 years and
being used as a GUINEA PIG for NSA's illegal mind control experiments ?

Dude, I have nothing to lose.

Go ahead and make my day.