Re: Audio hardware for CCTV

I am not sure about each state law and the nuances of each. In your state,
is there evidence that people are being informed that they are be recorded,
such as, "this conversation will be recorded for accurracy" or audible
periodic beeps heard during a conversation indicating that the conversation
is being recorded? The act of recording may not be illegal but the "right of
both parties to know and agree to" prior to the recording may be the catch.
As far as using it for evidence, that doesn't suprise me since it can be
edited, erased, etc.
I think I would check both state and federal guide lines and consult with
your attorney prior to proceeding, rather than taking the word of a
distributor, regardless of their credibility. After all, it is your liabily,
not theirs. The only reason I posted to this, is that, here in Florida, I
had to jump through alot of hoops to make sure it was set up, procedurally,
to be legal. I definately don't make it a habit. Do you belong to the PBFAA?
If so, their attorney firm is also my attorney firm here in Florida.
(Buchanan Ingersoll) Check with them. They may have more accurate info.