Re: DSC-Cross Zone Police Code Alarm PROBLEM

I use Contact ID. The central station I use doesn't support SIA I was
told when I first installed my system.

If I were to use SIA I would have to reprogram ALL the codes I send
them, wouldn't I?  Or does the name AUTO SIA really mean the codes
sent are automatically chosen by the software? Reprogramming is  not
impossible task but still..

More interesting... I will ask them about the possibility that their
software has to be configured to recognize my sending Contact ID code
for cross zone.

I wonder, is there a central station supporting Contact ID who I could
send a test with the Cross Zone codes--for a fee of course???? That
way I could find out if I am really sending the cross zone code. I
only would have to change the phone number and perhaps my partition ID
for the test only.

Thanks for your insight.