Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

I have a VERY SIMPLE PHILOSOPHY.

I DO NOT proactively abuse anybody. If somebody abuses me, I will RETALIATE
and teach them a lesson.

VERY SIMPLE, isnt it ? But which is OBVIOUSLY VERY DIFFICULT for you to
understand.