I give up McGinn here's the answer

OK we were just joking around with you, AND nobody ever likes to give
away our trade secret, but since you're so persistant I will disclose
the link to the super system only professionals use in their homes.
While we sell easily defeated systems from Ademco, Visonic, Napco, DSC,
and other brands to the unsuspecting nitwits we can relax in our own
homes because we all use the one system so affective that the inventor
will never refer to himself as anything other than X. He does so
because he fears you know who (en ess aye).
Here's the link in reverse so the web scanners don't trace it back to
me.
 moc.ytirucesxx.www
The system is called the NOXXOL and it is only available through the
German office.
Good luck