Re: what happened?

Wow looky what I found, turns out McGinn is really Vicky

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=55196

Or Keith

http://help.lockergnome.com/security/FBI-SADISM-PERVERSION-MENTAL-TORTURE-BLATANT-human-rights-vi-ftopict1581.html

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2004-November/251049.html