Re: Did FBI PSYCHOPATHS MURDER Ok cop Terrence Yeakey ?

Why didnt this thread get on google groups ?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms?lnk=lr&hl=en

Answer:

Our DEMOCRATIC FREE SOCIETY GOVT PSYCHOPATHS forced google to STOP my posts
which are EXPOSING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS from getting on google and
GETTING READ by MORE AMERICANS.

This is NOT the first time it happened. I am already used to it.

So much for OUR RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH.