Re: Choices for Temperature and Water alarms -- PLEASE COMMENT

Mostly -- I have the RemoteLink software and ICOM internet interface
which allows me to program from a PC (and is a lot easier I imagine
than trying to do it from a DMP keypad).

That being said, I am sure that I will have some questions with some
of the settings since my system currently only has
fire/motion/window/door contacts and no environmental sensors, so I
don't have any good direct examples of how to set those up.

Thanks for asking and hopefully you or others will be around when I am
ready to program it and then I can submit my suggested programming for
review by the "experts".