Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Robert L Bass wrote:

> BTW, the fellow who calls himself Alarminex has apparently (I have him filtered)
> been very polite in his comments recently.  If you'd like to know what he's
> really like, do a Google search on his "alarminex" and any of the most vile,
> hate-filled words and phrases in the American idiom.  You'll find that not
> everything is as it seems, especially not the "new, improved, polite" Alarminex.

Oh my oh my! Didn't you forget to tell him how you've been trying to
find out who I am for years and years and I'm just too smart for you
Fat Ass?  How many telephone calls have you made to people in my area,
trying to find out information about me?
Havent you called people up in Canada to try and find out where Frank
works too?  Gooooooolllllly ..... now THAT otta get someone a little
angry at ya ....... don't ya think there ..... Fat Ass?  Now why would
you be doing that? Because you want to thank me for pointing out the
fact that your an arrogant bastard and have totally ruined this
Newsgroup and others as you've done in Usenet for over 10 years?  I'd
say you deserve a lot more than someone calling you exactly what you
are ....... now,       wouldn't you?

After all, can you really equate a little profanity against all of
nasty vile things you've done to dozens and dozens of people, who are
no longer in this group anymore because of you?  I mean, how fair would
it be if only you could cause people to leave this Newsgroup because of
your vindictive pompous conduct. If you can do it then why can't
someone else do things that  cause disruption too?

> One more interesting complaint letter was received from the BBB.  Someone from
> Waco, Texas claimed that he paid me $9,000 in cash and received nothing.  Try to
> imagine someone saying they sent $9,000 in cash to an online store.  Now try to
> imagine a BBB investigator dumb enough to believe such a story.  Next do a
> Google search on "G Morgan" and "Waco" in this newsgroup and you'll figure out
> almost as fast as I did who the complainant was -- one of the regulars who fill
> this newsgroup with vitriol every day.

Now THAT might be true ...... after all, I'd say that was a pretty
light response considering that you actually contacted his employer and
told lies about him to get him fired from his job ..........