Re: Need help adding a keypad

YW.

*99 isnt a data field.

there are a couple of sites that have complete manuals..unfortunately I am
not on my machine that has the links right now.

there are differences between the 15 & 15P so make sure you get the right
book(s).

now that you wiped out all the programming, you need a keypad that will
allow you to view/program the zones...a 6139 or a 6160 you cannot *easily*
program the zones unless you do.