Latest message you have seen: File - groupmoving.txt

Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte

  • Subject: Re: How can I stop the machine debugger from starting when an asp page is starte
  • From: "mkanet" <mkanet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 17:51:35 -0000

Thanks!  Since I already have xplhal web installed, I would prefer to
use the dll provided with xplhal web. Especially, since the xplhal web
doesn't start the debugger via it's web interface.

I already tried using the example given in the second link below.  All
I did was make an html file with the following in it.  When I start
this script, my "A1" device does NOT turn on.  Where am I
supposed to
put this html file?  Can somebody please help me at least get this
started?

Thanks in advance!
-Michael

****** www.myurl.com/x-10halweb/send/test.html ***************
<%@ Page Language="VB" inherits="xplhal.xplhalbase"
%>

<head>
<title>Sample page for X10 control</title>
</head>

<%
SendXplMsg("","*","x10.basic","command=on"
& vbLf & "device=a1")
%>

<mkanet@y...>