Latest message you have seen: Re: Reviving the xPL Schema definition discussion

Re: xPL Front End _ Programming Help

  • Subject: Re: xPL Front End _ Programming Help
  • From: "Steve" <noycehome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:14:50 -0000

Purely because im a delphi addict and a gluten for punishment so i've
been following the path of totally bespoke.

Delphi had some realy nice libraries for alpha transparancy with anto
aliasing handling and proper png alpha handling. (bear in mind that
im going for Technical Wife Approval) So the important thing is
making it simple, nice looking and useable something that would take
a little more time in visual studio.

And to be fair it's not really that low level. Handling low level
string messages through UDP is probably easier than intergrating a
dot net api.

Cheers

Steve Noyce

--- In ukha_xpl@yahoogroups.

wrote:
> > > Hi Steve,

configured
heartbeat
broadcasting to
my app.

> > > Do you have the hub running on the same PC as the app?
> > >
> > > It's not clear to me, and a hub will only relay to devices
on
the
> > local ip
> > > it is bound to itself.