Latest message you have seen: File - groupmoving.txt

Re: Some thoughts on xplmedianet and how to implement

  • Subject: Re: Some thoughts on xplmedianet and how to implement
  • From: "Malcolm Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:09:02 -0000

One of the most common occurances of multiple files would be when queuing
an
album.
This could be many tracks, and you may run into problems with the overall
size of the message.

It's probably safer (and simpler) to just send a message for each file to
be
queued.

Just a thought, but you could always add support for wildcards.
One message could then add a whole album like this:

file="e:"
file="music"
file="rock - pop"
file="U2"