Latest message you have seen: Re: Reviving the xPL Schema definition discussion

Re: XPLRIONet Colours

  • Subject: Re: XPLRIONet Colours
  • From: "tonytofts" <tony@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 17:29:20 -0000

> if I recall I selected web compatable colours, is this
> correct?

Not sure, how did you change them?

As long as you edit the existing buttons and don't change the format
they should be fine. Basically they should be 24-bit (16 million
colours) bitmaps.

Actually i think web safe is only 256 or 65536 colour?

Having said all that i don't think it should matter what they are.
If you like you can e-mail me them and i'll take a look

> Also is there an easy way to change the placement of the three
(now four, I
> guess) buttons from the bottom of the screen so tha come down the
side of
> the screen?

You can't change the standard button positions (and there's only 3
on the standard menu, use 'menu' button to access the new user menu).

To change the layout you need to create 3 (or 4 if you want the
button for user menu) bitmaps called menumusic.bmp, menupictures.bmp
and menuvideos.bmp (for the 4th it's menuxpl.bmp).

Each of these should be a complete screen and show how the screen
would look if the particular button was selected.

Regards
Tony