Latest message you have seen: File - groupmoving.txt

RE: XML DotNetNuke

  • Subject: RE: XML DotNetNuke
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:27:23 -0000

Hi Tony,

I've changed the string to :

Provider=sqloledb;Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=xQL;User
Id=xql;Password=xql

I have created the tables (actually imported them from xql.mdb.

On viewing the monitor, the commands run but I get no confirmation that the
db has been written to, and no errors either.

I have stopped and started the xQL service.

Is my connection string ok? any other ideas?

Thanks
Neil