Latest message you have seen: RE: xPL cm11 Service

Re: New Member

  • Subject: Re: New Member
  • From: "timmysaw2" <timmysaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:59:55 -0000

Welcome!

You've found a GREAT solution to serving your Rio Audio Player with
something other than shipping software. I've tried most of the other
solutions (except Jreceiver) and this one is one of the slickest so
far!

In reality, I have no knowledge of xpl either, but it is not
required. Get the file off the xplrionet site
(http://www.xplhal.com/) and install
it. Pretty much it runs as an
NT service (convenient) and the biggest trick is to get it
configured on your network.  How are you connecting your players?

There are a few configuration settings that you'd make and away it
goes. I've been very happy with it and it keeps getting better all
the time as it is under active development.

If you have any problems/questions just drop them here and someone
will jump in and get you going.

Welcome!
Tim