Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: insteon/UPB

Re: xPLComfort hanging

Hi Rob,

I've found a bug that meant that if you specified the ucmhost as
"RS232" rather than "rs232" (i.e. with an uppercase RS)
then it could fail to reconnect to Comfort after housekeeping.

Basically, the housekeeping routine runs within a few minutes of startup,
and once every day from then after.
It's job is to disconnect/reconnect to the UCM (as it logs you out at
midnight) and synchronise Comfort's date/time with your PC (if enabled).

Please can you try the latest version at
http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/downloads/xplcomfort/xplcomfort.zip

Just stop the service, and copy the new xplcomfort.exe file out of the zip
file on top of the one that you already have, then restart the service.

Let me know how you get on,

Regards,

John