Re: xPLRioNet To Do List

Hi Mike

>Admittedly the Rio display is not big
> enough to read across the room but at least when I want to see the
name
> of a song I can run over to the Rio in the living room instead of
going
> back to the PC and starting up Winamp to see it.

I got an Exstreamer and i use my  xPL TVOSD Unit to display the Artist and
Song  on my TV (using the video input)...Also with the help of
Determinators
i  get a message on my TV (flashing) whenever the Exstreamer has stopped or
the playlist is finished...;-))........Hopefully soon when Tony gets his
xPL
TVOSD  Unit  and we are able to fix a timing problem we will have songs
that
are selected to play shown as well as the current song  on the

Frank