Latest message you have seen: Re: Vendor ID request

Re: What's going on!?

Hi Alistair,

I am acutely aware of the situation we experienced with Patrick's
site about three years ago and now we unfortunately have a similar
situation with Stuart's xAPFramework site.  This was caused by his
internet hosting company going into liquidation with almost no notice.
Stuart is currently busy on other things but we hope may return later.
In the meantime but we have all of his applications mirrored on mi4 and
the xFX Framework is still an excellent choice for .Net development. It
is also about to be revised to .Net V2 compliance and to support some
changes to the xAP specification that we have talked about recently.
I am aware that there are some bad links still around but it's all a
case of time and there are many people who can update the Wiki as they
come across these.   People who have their own xAP applications do not
like the concept of centralised file storage I'm afraid as it causes
problems with maintenance and download statistics as well as not
conveying their own site personality . We did try this a while back but
it was not succesful.

.   If you'd care to let us know what you are looking for  we can
probably help point you in the right direction.  I have only one post on
record from you way back in 2004 (re X10) so we are rather unaware that
you are developing xAP applications or looking for tools.  What sort of
applications are you writing and in what language ?

Kevin