Latest message you have seen: Re: RE: xAP forum on Automated Home

Re: xAP ActiveX question

Kevin Hawkins wrote:

>  I have a schema that I am trying tp receive that uses the same
> *class* but maybe 4 different named bodies could be sent. Each body
> has exactly the same parameters. How do I find the name of the body
> that contains parameter 'phone' say ?
>
> Do I have to check them all until I find a value that isn't
"Unknown"
> ??    This requires me to know the body names in advance of course.

We encountered this with xAPlogger, which, obviously, doesn't know
anything about the classes/schema it will get.

This parses the message lexically into a collection of collections. The
"inner collection" is key/value pairs, the "outer
collection" is
bodyparts (if you see what I mean.)

Do you have the source code for xAPlogger? If not let me know, and I'll
send it to you.

M.