Latest message you have seen: Re: Help please - xapax.ocx compatibilty

RE: Hardware thing names

  • Subject: RE: Hardware thing names
  • From: "Ian B" <ian.bird@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:47:29 -0000

Hi David

I a no expert here but as a side consideration would the 'unit' with
subaddresses only send out one heartbeat whereas if it was pretending to be
multiple units it would have to have multiple heartbeats?

Other than that there is probably (please correct me if I am wrong) no
reason other than your preference for either way. My own units use
subaddressing as I like it.

Ian

much in the