Latest message you have seen: RE: Introduction

Re: X10 xAP Framework plugin

  • Subject: Re: X10 xAP Framework plugin
  • From: "Michael McSharry" <mcs101main@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:53:01 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C4848B.6B672960

I tried the current version of the X10 GUI connector from xapframework.net
=
and the schema referenced by the connector.  The connector starts with one
=
line showing the Started event in its GUI.  I see a variety of commands in
=
the xap message viewer that is running on the same computer, but do not
see=
anything reported in the GUI of the X10 connector or any action from the C=
M11A to which it is interfaced via COM1.  What now?

Two sample messages are below.  The first is simple.  The second is a
compo=
und message that I suspect the connector does not support.  If it does not
=
support it, then what is the schema syntax for controlling a block, but
not=
all units, on a housecode?
Message received at Tuesday, August 17 2004 - 18:45:12.50

xap-header

{

v=3D12

hop=3D1

uid=3DFF000E00

class=3Dxap-x10.request

source=3Dmcs.Homeseer.mcsXap.mcs6

}

xap-x10.request

{

command=3Don

device=3DB9

}

Message received at Tuesday, August 17 2004 - 18:44:58.18

xap-header

{

v=3D12

hop=3D1