Latest message you have seen: xAP forum on Automated Home

RE: Should we support XPL bridging?

  • Subject: RE: Should we support XPL bridging?
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 10:01:00 +0000

A couple of the guys asked me if I would be supporting xPL natively on my
IO
controller. Since I have not been directly involved in the toing, froing
and
bad feeling around this I saw no reason not to. There is also the argument
that if I sell more boards it is more money to put into the next project.
As
with Keith (and others) this has to be considered.

Finally, being a software addition there is no additional production costs
so it can be added at almost any time.

Ian

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=1XRkvkOznmQjdvAglxYefoFkUdl5JUaLL6MgMSBZUjBh8IL2y8kcL3C2vKb3wKvQxgT-TFZTtAsQ_Kac">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=WsUqhWAk44GKISnKXRwqJS430fmRSt9BbRkXTeONaHti2mdbMeeTkRTih46npGxwBx6fxvANN6a_JHgAlyiZilYXs8Y7C2g">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>