Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: O2 Joggler and xAP app?

XAP integrated into web page

  • Subject: XAP integrated into web page
  • From: "reubendog4" <reubendog4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 15:44:41 -0000

Hello,

I am looking for a *simple* way to retrieve 1-wire thermometer
temperatures in to a web page.  I have installed the mscxap1wire and
hub, and I can view the temperatures in the built in xap browser that
came with it, so I know that it is working.

What I want to do is build a page that has the temperatures displayed
aesthetically along with some Insteon control buttons for the devices I
have in my home.  This is a sample of what I would like it to look like:

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m570/reubendog/screen.png

Is there a simple c&p script or something that I can use to call the
value from device "00552GHGA000D" (or whatever Serial my device
is
using)?

Thank you in advance, Chad