Latest message you have seen: Re: Anyone using a MiCasaVerde Vera ?

Now: CurrentCost was Re: Paging Kevin Hawkings

  • Subject: Now: CurrentCost was Re: Paging Kevin Hawkings
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <richard.boreham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:34:49 -0000

Kevin

Yes, I noticed from the data stream that the 'old' Southern Electric
one doesn't have the software version stuff either and does run at
2400 rather than 9600.=20=20

However, last night I saw that they were again selling the newer
displays only for =A315 on ebay so I 'had' to buy one of them - just
waiting for delivery.  So rather than taking you up on the kind offer
to change your app, I hope the new one will be directly compatible.=20=20

I suggest I do a direct test with the new one as soon as it arrives
and we take it from there.  Is that ok?

Regards

Richard

--- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins

"turner228" <kevin@> wrote:

> > > I have two of the CurrentCost LCD displays which I have been
> > playing
> > > with.
> > >
> > > The original one was "Southern Electric"'s special
offer, and the
> > > port is set for 2400 baud and only supplies current data.
> > >
> > > The second one from CurrentCost's ebay shop runs at 9600baud
and
> > has
> > > a full set of data
> > >
> > > HTH
> > >
> > > Kevin T
> > > (the other kevin)
> > > www.netcomp.biz
> > >
> > > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx=20
> > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
"rb_ziggy"

version with the
> > > kitchen

> > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
Kevin Hawkins

missed
> > > that one
(Wattson)