Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: xAPLIB

xaptv setup question

  • Subject: xaptv setup question
  • From: "Louis Rossouw" <lrossouw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 00:56:59 -0000

Hi

I am trying to set up xaptv.  I have a pregenerated xmltv file (found
here: http://download.flash.za.org/schedule/zaxmltv.php
 I download
the xml file unzip and rename to listings.xml.

My xaptv.txt looks like below.

When I run it it takes ages reading the xml and then says there is
probably an error in the txt file.

Any thoughts?  How should I set this up.  Couldn't find any guidance
via google.

Thanks in advance
Louis

**start of xaptv.txt***
xAPTV
www.mi4.biz
Program Config:-
Refresh=1800
UpdateCheck=Yes
DLUC=2008/10/03
UID=2344
Feed=listings.xml
Bleb=bbc1,bbc2,itv1,ch4,five,bbc3,bbc4,itv2
RT=,92,105,26,132,134,
SendTriggers=600
SendTriggerCount=10
WServer=36000
WTriggerCount=10
Dump=Yes
Display=Yes
Slimp3=Yes
Log=No
Name=itv1_itv,itv1
Name=itv2_itv,itv2
Name=south_bbc1,bbc1
Name=south_bbc2,bbc2
Name=north_bbc1,bbc1
Name=north_bbc2,bbc2
Sort=0001,bbc1
Sort=0002,bbc2
Sort=0003,itv1
Sort=0004,channel4
Sort=0005,five
# Trigger=name,channel,description,minutes in advance