Latest message you have seen: Re: Code release Nanode xAP One Wire Temp

Re: axc switchboard outgoing calls?

Quoting Gregg Liming (1/29/07 5:18 PM):
> Quoting hometecky (1/29/07 4:17 PM):
>> Quick question I am running axc 0.5 and also xAP switchboard
>> I can see my Lines showing up but can not make a call. Does this
work?

> At one time, I had it working but have since clobbered my SB config.
> I'll try to get it going again to assist troubleshooting.

Well, that was easy.  Downloaded SB v1.1 and started it up.  It grabbed
all my lines and I added a contact.  I then clicked on the phone icon
and selected a phone/line combo that was valid for outbound calling.  *
then  dialed my phone, I picked it up and the destination number was
dialed.

Gregg