Latest message you have seen: xAP-X10 schema error and improvements

Re: Introducing Four

I got the following error installing Four
Error 1904. Module C:\Windows\syatem32msxml4.dll failed to register.
HRESULT -2147023782. Contact your support personnel.

Anything to worry about? Installation completed anyway.

There's a typo in db.txt
' Floorplan control questions
swtich * the # now

Max

James Traynor wrote:

> Four is a xAP chat bot. It takes questions like "Is the hall
light
> on?", "What's the weather like on friday?", "What
is Fred's mobile
> number","turn the hall lights on","What is the
answer to life, the