Latest message you have seen: xfx express hub and VPN

Re: xAP Ping / Floorplan / Hub confilcts?

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:28:48 -0000, "Paul Gale"
<groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>No - but maybe it has something to do with all the other xAP apps I
have installed over time?

That's anybody's guess I'm afraid. I'd be surprised if it was though.

> Does it rely on anything else outside of it's directory?

Nope, nothing. Everything is contained in the ZIP. Don't unZIP it into
a directory with other stuff though, leave it in its own little
directory. I've seen that done before messing things up with
mismatched DLLs.

> Maybe I'll delete it's dir and install a fresh copy (last time I
overwrote what was already there).

Worth a punt.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/