Latest message you have seen: Re: Anyone using a MiCasaVerde Vera ?

Re: xAP & SQL

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:37:23 +0100, "Neil Frost"
<neil@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Is there a way to troubleshoot this?
>

>I've installed and started the sendmail service added the message below
>to the ToSend.txt file, restarted xAP Switchboard.
>

>Receive an incoming call, complete the call and no email...

I would suggest manually writing up a notepad .xAP file with the email
sending xAP message. That'll confirm that the mail sender doobryflip
is working okay. It's been so long since I used that I don't even
remember how it worked!

That'll identify roughly where the problem is.  There's a sample
message template in the SampleMessages subdirectory that you can
modify by hand to setup a To and From address, then post that via a
xAP Sender application and see what happens on its console.