Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

RE: xAP MSDE Logger

It's a free download...

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/msde/default.mspx

But, in all fairness, I would have "rolled my own" eventually,
since I
prefer to run these as Windows Services...

(Sorry, I've been on holiday for the past week, hence the delayed
response...)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.=20=20

Behalf Of Mark=20
> Harrison (Groups)
> Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:45 AM
> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [xap_automation] xAP MSDE Logger
>=20
> Fair enough. We don't have MSDE, so can't test :-(
>=20
> Good to see that the concept of the "throttle" appeals,
though.
>=20
> M.
>=20
>=20
> On Sat, 2005-08-06 at 13:14 +0100, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> > Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:
> >=20
> > >Glenn,
> > >
> > >Out of interest, was there any reason why you didn't use=20
> the existing
> > >xAPLogger, which logs xAP messages to any ODBC data source?
> > >=20=20
> > >
> > Mark , I'm sure Glenn knew about xAPLogger but he had some=20
> issues that=20
> > he detailed here..
> >=20
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/message/1466
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20=20
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
> href=3D"http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D12hkruof6/M=3D362329.6886308.7
839368.1510227/D=3Dgroups/S=3D1705007709:TM/Y=3DYAHOO/EXP=3D>
1123404322/A=3D2894321/R=3D0/SIG=3D11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/
page.php?page_id=3D1992
> ">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and
talk=20