Latest message you have seen: Re: Say how you use xAP and banish the xAP Desktop splash screen !

Re: Anyone proficient in C++ ??

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:52:06 +0100, Kevin Hawkins
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>    I'm still looking into the project, having some familiarity with
xAP=20
>is going to make things a lot easier.  This will be a Windows based=20
>application btw although the needed code is only the xAP driver.

What about compiling your Windows application under Visual Studio.NET
as a Managed C++ application. You then ought to be able to hook into
xFx which should be quite straightforward. AIUI anyway.

Obviously, as the above paragraph suggests, experimenting with MC++ is
(ready for this?) ... On The ToDo List ... (tm) (RSN) :-)

// ... with many years of C++ experience, but no C++ xAP layer.
--=20
Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/