Latest message you have seen: Re: Anyone using a MiCasaVerde Vera ?

Re: Re: Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: Re: Re: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:13:00 +0000

Thanks for that Paul,

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:34:19 -0000, "Paul Barrett"
<<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=kx0ZG895QZXL0VIUAQeBU5Ug_rCIIyYsHWPs1EWEOaIqzKxXiFApw8ALR7DQsfhRNAcvjFEohX_gwSvKhhc">pbarrett@r...</a>>
wrote:

>I just tried it out,
>and yes if I enable the two VMWare Ethernet adapters I have on my
machine I
>receive three copies of each message in the viewer. If I disable each
one in
>turn the duplicates decrease at the same rate.

Is VMWare available as a trial at all? I've never used it myself.
James has mentioned this one just recently too, but I'm not sure how
to simulate it yet myself so I can debug/fix the problem - except
perhaps by adding multiple network cards.

>I found that the duplicates are also visible in the xAPConsole.

I think all the evidence is pointing to the problem being inside the
guts of xAPFramework itself as that's the common point.

I'm wondering if fixing this problem would solve it for Michael as
this seems like something I can emulate myself somehow.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=qvOyoJrO969LrdEcgJ2mDxqyMoTRX-iZt9EAqHKeU94pvhgc5fA3JCavDuy0DS5qfODUQZioyVMZqa-adkH2JiS_">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net