From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 06 January 2017 12:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [Advert] Thermal Imaging Camera

=20

=20=20

Happy New Year All.

=20

I'm considering purchasing a Flir thermal imaging camera.  I can't really
j=
ustify it but what the hell!

=20

In order to sweeten this purchase to SWMBO I was considering offering it
on=
loan to selected folk for a few days for a consideration - for a bit of a =
play - bit of thermography, home survey and return - weekend/3-4 days per
l=
oan.

=20

Would anyone be interested in such a prospect and what would be a
reasonabl=
e charge?  It would have to be done on a flexible mates-rates basis -
Secur=
e & insured courier/PO delivery both ways and "you break it you
fix it" typ=
e understanding.

=20

Naturally if anyone has got one (or similar they want to move on drop me a
=
line - otherwise enjoy the rest of the year.

=20

Cheers

=20

Tim.