Re: ANPR Software for Gate control

Hi all,

I've been tinkering (googling) the same subject the last two weeks with=20
very little result, but have just tried http://javaanpr.sourceforge.net/=20
and got results very quickly, but it's not so happy with UK plates i=20
suspect this is just abotu ajusting the config file to detmine the=20
layout of uk plates over swiss (i think) I've started on the=20
documentation which is a very detailed academic type paper, anyone else=20
tried uk plates and got results?

Stuart.