Latest message you have seen: Withings CCTV Smart Baby Monitor for iPhone

Draytek Vigor 2830

  • Subject: Draytek Vigor 2830
  • From: "solentelectricalservices" <pgrahamsley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:16:44 -0000

Is there any really good IT guys on the group who could help please? I
have installed the above router in a property using wan 1 for a very almost
usless ADSL connection .35-.5 meg down and a satelite broadband on wan 2
which has 10 meg down. I have both working so far and have found as
expected that the satelite has a delay for general surfing but once going
its quick, downloads being much quicker. However the client is not happy
with the initial delay when surfing so I have been using both ADSL and
satelite which I find more than good enough, the client does not. The ADSL
helps as it has a static IP so I can connect to it remotely. Whilst I have
got this far the draytek has many features I dont understand and im sure I
can improve the setup. If anyone could help I would really appreciate this!
If you think you can help I am on site today, drop me an email
pgrahamsley@xxxxxxx and a number and time good to call. Thank you, PS. I am
good for a favour!

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums