Re: Has anyone used...

I think Brett already has a xAP library for the Arduino based on his
Home Automation Hub project
http://www.dbzoo.com/livebox/hah
Following this up on the xAP list as we speak.

Quite a few processors in use for xAP embedded apps now...

mBed (C++)
http://mbed.org/

PIC  (ASM and BASIC)

Tibbo  (Basic)

Rabbit (ANSI C)

...and I shall be trying a NetBurner soon.

On 13/06/2011 10:06, Neil Wrightson wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> I would also like to see xAP on the Arduino.
> Pass the code along when you have it done and I will test it for you.
>

> Regards,
>
> Neil Wrightson.
>

>    _____

Which is a
> clone and can be had for £20 but needs to be assembled.
>
> I'm hoping some one will xap it if i can't master it.
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums