From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
colinglover@xxxxxxx
Sent: 04 July 2011 08:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] PSU failed - no control of house :(

Well, ive never ever had a PSU fail before.  It's been a little noisy over
the last few days, but nothing that made me think there was a major
problem,
then this morning - server lost power.  how am i going to control light
tonight?  what about all the media that i now cant watch/listen to.

So i have spare disks, mobo, cables, just about everything other than a PSU
- what do you all do about backup servers/hardware? Doyou all have fully
redundant hardware?