RE: X10 Launch $199 AirPad Android Tablet

That looks pretty neat. I am looking for a 7" tablet to put by my
bedside to
control the apt. I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 for general use, but want
something that is just ready to use and running Homeseer Touch all the
time.

This has pretty good specs. The cheapest I can find out here is a 7"
tablet
for $300. They do have GPRS too but I only need WiFi. The WiFi only units
seem to be around the 600MHz range so a bit on the sluggish side and
generally resistive touch.

Let's hope this little beastie is capacitive?

Dave.