Re: Twin RJ45 sockets in a single euro faceplate ?

  • Subject: Re: Twin RJ45 sockets in a single euro faceplate ?
  • From: "leewild80" <muddyboots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:28:20 -0000

Just thought I'd post an update.

I bought some of the MT50-RJ02 twin-keystone euro module faceplate
thingies=
:
http://www.minitran.co.uk/pages/products/list.mhtml?ct=3D1&sc=3D4
(Scroll down / search for MT50-RJ02)

And a few of their Cat5e UTP Jacks:
http://www.minitran.co.uk/pages/products/list.mhtml?ct=3D1&sc=3D4&filter=3D=
Mini5%20Cat5e%20UTP%20Jack

...and they work a treat.

Can fit 2 RJ45 sockets easily & very cheaply into a single euro slot.

Hope this helps someone !

Lee

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Des Gibbons" <des@...> wrote:

> I certainly didn't pay that for them, around =A34 or =A35 each from
memor=
y.
wrote:

> > > Clipsal do a modular faceplate that has a 3 module single=20
> > gang option,=20
> > > I have a few sockets of exactly your configuration around
the house.
> > >=20
> > > They are not euro modules though, and not cheap (but not
rediculous=20
> > > either) but it was one of the very few options I found when
I was=20
> > > looking for a solution.
> > >=20
> > > I got mine a few years ago now, so no idea of how much
they=20
> > were exactly.
> > >=20
> > > Cheers, Des.=20